- 11th December: outpaced over an inadequate trip when a staying-on 4th in the International Hurdle to Guard Your Dreams. Unchanged at 33/1.
- 29th December: cut to 14/1 after a front running neck-second to Royal Kahala at Leopardstown, when in receipt of 3lb.
- 17th January: her trainer confirmed the Mares’ Hurdle is her main target, with the Irish Champion Hurdle her prep run.
- 13th January: not included in the Dublin Racing Festival Grade 1 novice hurdle entries, which is a big surprise and a bit of a red flag in all honesty. He’s quoted at 20/1 for the Martin Pipe but would require two more runs to get a handicap mark.
- 18th January: entered over 2m7f at Thurles on 23rd, suggesting longer trips might be on the agenda as Festival targets.
- 13rd January: won over 2m7f at Thurles looking a stayer. Trainer confirmed the Albert Bartlett is the target and effectively ending his chances of running in the Ballymore.
13th January: in the entries for the Grade 1 Spring Juvenile at Dublin Racing Festival, where he could meet Fil Dor and Vauban.